Media in Education
Mooma Media offers a range of media services to schools, including:
- Skills workshops for staff and/or students, led by an experienced facilitator with more than fifteen years experience leading practical media production workshops and teaching media.
- Off the shelf or bespoke media projects for students, aimed at developing technical and presentational skills, oracy and literacy.
- Consultancy for equipment procurement and workflow setup.
- Support for delivering vocational media courses, including the new Pearson BTEC Tech Award in Creative Media Production and Cambridge National Creative iMedia Certificate.
- Filming of practical assessment evidence for courses such as GCSE Dance and Drama.
- Filming and live streaming for school events including shows, concerts, prize-giving ceremonies and CPD sessions.
- Technical services including file and format conversion, duplication and editing.
To find out more about how Mooma Media can support your school contact us to discuss your needs.